Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Exercise 7: Many From One

I had walked around campus taking pictures at my free will. The outside ones turned out like crap because of my phones crappy camera. I had taken this one on a whim during one of the may times I am waiting for the elevator or when I am living in this hallway for endless rehearsals. I decided to pick this one over the other ones I had taken because there is a lot going on and it was the least blurry. I decided to use a Complementary color for my background because I feel like to makes the photos stick out more from the background. Also, that would be a lot of brown/beige if I had used a monochromatic color, as shown in the third picture. I also edited the blue one after critique.
The color for the type I stole from the light in the picture and I tracked the type to make it fit in with the dimensions of my photos. I wanted my largest image to be the door because I feel like that is the main focal point of the photo.

Original


No comments:

Post a Comment