Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Exercise 9: Page Design



I decided to use a bold, sleeve design and a grid of photos for my page design. I decided to stick with the hedgehog theme, but had trouble finding pictures big enough to fill a page. I didn't really know what else to do because a lot of the other designs I tried didn't work out very well because of image size or I didn't quite figure them out completely.
I used Photoshop for this because I do not know how to use InDesign. I put a half inch margin around the page at first and then placed a two and a half inch sleeve. My largest image is about 5 inches and the second largest is about three and a half. My type is Bernard MT Condensed because I wanted to get close to the logos type, but I knew I couldn't match it. The color of the sleeve is from the second largest picture (A2?). I edited the "Santa hat" hedgehog picture because it was a little dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment