Monday, September 2, 2013

Classwork 1: Sketchbook Assignment

To be completely honest, I am terrible at drawing or sketching, however I do understand the importance of it. It is important to have an idea of what you want to do before you jump into a project. Normally I would just jump into a project and see where it takes me, because I change what I want daily. I have trouble thinking of designs on the computer, but I do find it easier to think of designs for knitting, so maybe I can transfer some of that knowledge to computer designs. The thing is, I am a musician, so going into film and audio production is more for me, but doing sketches for that also has it's importance. Potentially, exercises like these could help me find ways to develop and organize my ideas more. I think I enjoyed drawing the dancing stick figures more than anything because I like the movement. I also enjoyed the web of ideas. I did mine on what to do when my boyfriend is annoying me and it gave me a lot of amusement and expanded my wreath of knowledge of what I could do in different situations.





No comments:

Post a Comment